Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In the middle of far too many projects...

Due to the nature of my schedule, I only see each art class once every two weeks. Since the average project takes two classes to complete, it's usually at least a month before I have some finished work. I am in a period right now where all of my classes seem to be right in the middle of something, and I just haven't had any finished work to post all week.

In the interest of keeping this blog somewhat current, I'm going to post a craft I did tonight. I got the Martha Stewart Knit and Weave Loom Kit for Christmas, and have been fervently working on a woven blanket ever since.

Tonight I decided I would make this project take even longer by cross stitching a heart onto the square that will be used in the bottom left corner. This was so really simple to do, and I think it looks really cute!
 This makes me very happy. Only 3 more squares left until I'm done my blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment